Business Development Manager
Sixis Technology Limited is part of Simpatica Group, is looking for New Business Development Manager who can help us make an impact on the market and start the revolution to #MakeHAVSHistory!
Simpatica is a privately owned group of companies that includes Tioga Limited, a leading UK Contract Electronic Manufacturer, Tioga Design Limited, electronic and mechanical design engineering and Telemisis Limited, industrial data capture and machine management systems.
SIXIS Technology Ltd, in conjunction with other parts of the Group, designs, manufactures and installs state-of-the-art health & safety systems that protect employees from workplace harms. Since launching our innovative “HAVSPRO” vibration monitoring device in May 2022, we have already become a trusted supplier to a growing number of blue-chip companies.
The opportunity genuinely offers fantastic career prospects, you will be joining an established company and group, the market opportunity is vast and you will be covering an untouched territory.
You will be selling into end users, using your knowledge and skill to demonstrate the benefits of our innovative product.
We are aiming, with your help, to be the number one ‘go to’ supplier in the Health and Safety marketplace, achieving this by:
- Identifying and breaking into new customers within our verticals
- Building and managing a pipeline of new opportunities
- Achieving targeted sales growth whilst hitting agreed KPIs
- Producing regular reports on customer activity using our CRM system
- Booking and attending meetings with potential clients
We are keen to speak to people with a proven track record in a field-based sales environment, probably with H & S sales experience. You will be both a hunter and farmer, not afraid to knock on doors or pick up a phone but you will also be comfortable using modern techniques. There are occasions where you will need to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to achieve our goals….you wont be afraid to commit and make your mark.
Other qualities include:
- Experience selling into construction, metal manufacturing, horticulture, or grounds maintenance
- Ability to win new accounts whilst also managing existing business
- Experience of dealing with multi-site end users
- Experience of working across the spectrum in company sizes, from SME to large multi-Nationals
We manufacture and install state-of-the-art health & safety systems that protect people from harmful workplace disease. We are trusted suppliers to a growing number of blue-chip companies in construction, infrastructure, manufacturing and engineering. With our market-leading solution, and millions of UK workers at risk of developing related diseases, we have enormous potential for growth.
The opportunity will allow the right person to grow with the business and evolve their career, the only limit will be you.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Field Sales Representative, Field Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Construction, Metal Manufacturing, Horticulture, Rail or Grounds Maintenance
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Realistic OTE £50K+
- 25 days holiday
- Company Car or car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Fabulous onsite facilities including gym, leisure area with pool table, table tennis etc., subsidised canteen
Field Based – with some office-based working initially
You could live anywhere, our offices are based in Derby however following initial training you will only be expected to visit at least once a month
£32,000 – £40,000